Saturday, December 09, 2006

Planet Earth and Wiki Find

One of my other blogs was nominated for an Edublogs Award 2006 - I know because it was me that nominated me...
Unfortunately, I was passed over, but when I checked on the blogs that had been nominated I came across CLASSROOM GOOGLE EARTH Wiki.
There are some useful ideas for using Google Earth, and a recent posting led me to some High Definition Video Clips from the Planet Earth series.
Some useful Geography content here.Enjoying my Space Navigator - it's responsive and I'm getting the hang of the various axes of movement that are available. I love the ability to zoom right into details on images as well, which works very well on the IWB. Get one for Christmas! You can order one from 3D Connexion, delivery is very prompt.

No comments: