Saturday, December 02, 2006

Space Navigator and Google Earth in the papers

OK, so my Space Navigator is here, and I've installed it on my laptop and enjoyed zooming in and out of images and flying around the screen.
Will wait until Monday to try it with Google Earth at school (yes Noel, I'll show it at my Department meeting on Monday, and probably play about in my lessons too...)

Google Earth in the paper (The Times) today. There was an article explaining how it has been used in elections in Bahrain to show the opulent dwellings of the ruling family to try to sway public opinion. There was also a report on Google Sight Seeing. This has a section on the Top 10 naked people on Google Earth. You could use your Space Navigator to speed up exploration of this list...
Why not buy a copy. Click the Amazon link below to head there and buy a copy (or two - it's coming up for Christmas!)
In Association with Amazon.co.uk
Just noticed this is an old referral button. You only have to spend £15 now to get Free P&P.

No comments: