Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Digimap for Schools Webinar

Earlier today I presented a webinar with ideas for using Digimap for Schools.

The theme was FIELDWORK. Linked to the GA's National Fieldwork Week.

I remember the launch of the service, which came after the previous chance for teachers to claim a free Ordnance Survey map for all 11 year olds.

I also wrote a great many of the resources for the service, which is one of the few resources to have gained the prestigious GOLD award in the GA Awards. 

Here are the slides I used for my webinar - those who came along will be sent a link to the recording, and I will add that here as an update to the post once it's available and badged up. 


It wasn't as epic as Kit Rackley's recent webinar but seemed to go down well. 
Thanks to all those who attended... a good number.

No comments: